TERMS & CONDITIONS
Canine skin solutions, Inc. (The “Company”) provide the following terms and conditions (agreement) regarding use of the Company's numerous product marketing Web sites (the "Websites"). This agreement contains important information and sets forth the entire agreement between you and the Company. Your use of the Websites signifies that you have read and agree to all the terms and conditions and other provisions set forth in this document.
It is understood that the content provided by the Company is not intended to be a substitute for personal in-office professional advice. You will seek appropriate veterinary care for your pet. You will not delay seeking medical attention or disregard professional medical advice because of something you have read at on the Websites.
Only adults are authorized to use this site. Authorized access and use of this site, its databases and functionality are limited to persons over the age of 18. This Company does not knowingly market to, or seek, or collect any personal information or other data from persons under the age of 18.
You should leave the site if you do not expressly agree or understand all of the terms and conditions of this agreement. By accessing or continuing to access this site and/or any service, offer, or other functionality available in, on, at, or through the site, you hereby agree to the following:
Definition of terms:
1. The use of the terms “visitor”, “member”, “subscriber”, “site user”, “contributor” shall mean and otherwise refer to you.
2. The term “third party participants” shall mean merchants, advertisers, promoters, content providers, physicians, product providers and other third parties that the Company contracts with to provide valuable information, goods, and/or services to you and other Site users through, or in association with, the Website.
Company is not responsible for third parties:
1. The company is not responsible for information submitted by third parties.
2. You acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be held responsible for or liable in any manner for any information submitted by, or originating with, any party not under direct supervision and complete control of the Company, including, but not limited to, advertisers, promoters, vendors, parties submitting stories and other content to the Site, and parties whose web sites are linked to the Site.
3. The Company does not review or exert any editorial control over the claims or opinions of third parties that appear on or in association with the Site, including those made by advertisers. It shall be our responsibility to evaluate the accuracy of those opinions and all information contained therein.
4. You acknowledge that You understand the Company does not screen, evaluate, or endorse any third party websites, products, services, policies or otherwise related without limitation relating to the Site, nor does the company have any editorial control or supervision over any such content, materials, or services.
5. You understand that the Company does not control the content of any information, messages, communications, or other materials posted or uploaded by other users of the Site, including materials, such as stories, opinions and other data, submitted by users of the Site.
6. You release and agree to hold the Company harmless from any and all liability and responsibility in connection with the content of any information, messages, communication or other materials available in, on, at, or in association with the Websites.
Testimonials, ideas, suggestions, essays, audio, video, photographs, or related materials of any kind whatsoever submitted must be the sole property of You and You acknowledge that such submissions will not be returned or kept confidential and You grant unrestricted use of said submission by the Company in perpetuity. You also acknowledge that similar submissions may be submitted to the Company by other multiple sources and that similar ideas may be generated or developed independently by the Company.
1. No submissions should contain any text, graphic, audio, video, photographs recordings, etc. that: are pornographic, hateful, abusive, threatening, offensive, vulgar, have harmful computer viruses, violate any laws or regulations, solicit funds, commercial in nature, contain misleading or deceptive information.
2. You acknowledge that the Company has the right to use any submissions for any and all purposes related to the Company.
Use of Blogs, Chat rooms, Message boards, and Online forums:
1. All use of the site blogs, chat rooms, message boards, online forum, and use of all other communication features are subject to the same requirements as noted in items listed in above paragraphs.
2. You must register in accordance with instructions at the site in order to contribute to the communication features.
3. You grant the Company worldwide, perpetual, nonexclusive rights to your postings, opinions, forum chats, tweets, and other User communication features, in their original or edited form, in every medium now known or later developed.
4. You also warrant that you own or otherwise control all rights to the content you have posted and that such posting will not infringe on any third party rights, privacy, or intellectual properties.
5. You agree that you shall not be entitled to any compensation for any materials that You may post or otherwise provide to the Websites or the Company.
6. You also acknowledge that all posted material is considered public information and not deemed private or confidential. Notice is hereby given that all messages can and may be read by the administrators of the site and may be subject to disclosure to applicable legal or governmental authorities. Postings may be removed or denied if deemed inappropriate by the Company and may terminate user rights.
Content Disclaimer: Personal or Medical Advice
You acknowledge and agree that all information presented in, at, or through the Websites, including, but not limited to, the web site, chat room, online forums, blogs or any other communication feature is intended for educational purposes only and is not considered a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnoses, or treatments. Nothing presented in, at, through, or in association with the Websites is intended to be nor should be interpreted as medical or legal advice of any kind. If your animal has or you suspect that your animal has a medical problem, you should contact your primary health care veterinarian or veterinary dermatologist. Reliance on any information presented at the Websites is solely at your own risk. Additionally, you should regularly seek the advice of your primary health care veterinarian in all matters pertaining to the health of your pet and not use the Websites to diagnose or treat your pet. You should always consult with your veterinarian before giving any medication to your pet, whether it is a prescription medication, an “over the counter” medication, or dietary supplement. Neither the Company nor third party affiliates will be liable for any direct, indirect, inconsequential, special, exemplary or other damages that may result from interpretation/ misinterpretation of information from the Websites, including but not limited to economic loss, injury, illness, or death.
By registering with the Websites, You are opting-in to receive updates from the Company. Your personal information will not be sold to another company or third party. Your information will stay secure with the Company. You may opt-out at any time. You hold harmless the Company for any continuing receipt of emails during the processing period for removal or for any malfunctioning in the process beyond the control of the Company. You warrant that all information provided by You to the Company is accurate and that you are a legal resident of the United States and physically reside in the USA.
Restricted Use of Materials:
The contents of the Websites are considered intellectual property and thus protected by copyright and trademark laws as the express property of the Company (Canine Skin Solutions, Inc.). Access to material located on the Websites are for personal use and may not be modified, adapted, published, or any used or altered in any other manner without written permission from the owners of the Company.
Total liability of company:
The total liability of the Company, including, without limitation, any liability due to failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation, transmission or fulfillment of delivery, communications line failure, theft or destruction of unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of records, databases, information, including personal information, whether for breach of contract, commission one or more acts of negligence, recklessness or any other tort or any other cause of action attributable to the Company, its employees, contractors or agents, or any other party directly or indirectly associated with the Company shall be strictly limited to no monetary value.
AFFIRMATION OF AGREEMENT: BY USE OF THE SITE YOU AGREE AND ACKNOWLEDGE ALL COMPONENTS OF THIS DOCUMENT REGARDING TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND ALL DESCRIPTIONS THEREIN. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO TAKE ANY APPROPRIATE LEGAL ACTION WE FEEL IS NECESSARY SHOULD A USER VIOLATE THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IN ADDITION, IF YOUR (THE USER) VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAUSES HARM TO OTHERS, YOU AGREE TO HOLD CANINE SKIN SOLUTIONS, INC. AND ITS AFFILIATE COMPANIES HARMLESS AGAINST ANY LIABLITY FOR THAT HARM.
Copyright and Trademark notices
All contents of the HealthySkin4Dogs.com website are: Copyright 2015 Canine Skin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.